Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Supporting with analyzing and commenting on customer specification, writing clarifications and seeking amendments
- Supporting with preparation of technical and commercial bidding documents for high voltage equipment.
- Supporting for designing and standardization of High Voltage equipment for HVDC and Grid Access projects with regard to design to cost
- Contributing to the Engineering Sub Project team under supervision:
- Writing equipment specifications, verifying test plans and optimizing the design of equipment under consideration of the HVDC-system specific requirements
- Checking and approving drawings, bills of material and other documentation
- Timely and cost-effective management of components to be processed
- Coordination of acceptance tests, participation in tests and customer support; Assurance of test documentation in accordance with customer requirements
- Technical evaluation of proposals from sub-suppliers. Support in commercial evaluation with procurement. Technical support in finding the most suitable technical solution and qualified sub-suppliers
- Negotiation of contracts with suppliers and technical support for procurement; Responsible management of orders of HVDC high-voltage components
- Supplier monitoring and claim management
- Technical support of commissioning personnel
- Giving Technical internal and external (Customer-) Trainings
- Supporting in Technical clarification meetings with customer
- Coordination with internal departments and sub-suppliers for individual main components and subsystems
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Knowledge acquired in 1 - 3 years in High Voltage engineering or similar
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Basic understanding of HVDC and/or FACTS technologies
- Basic Knowledge of Electrical Engineering and High Voltage Engineering
- English fluency in business Communication with international stakeholders
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
- Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Openness and proactive approach to own learning and development
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time