We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role as Head of Corporate product-related Environmental Protection (f/m/d) you support the Head of Corporate Environmental Protection and you have company-wide governance responsibility for product-related Environmental Protection.
- You will formulate the product-related Environmental Protection mission; develop the product-related Environmental Protection part of the strategy and the corresponding Corporate programs by identifying cross-divisional and cross-country aspects and determining the company-wide measures required
- Planning and development of product-related environmental protection content guidelines to company-wide minimum is also part of your remit. You plan and develop company-wide processes and tools for optimizing the Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety organization
- You represent and assert the company's product-related Environmental Protection interests in/with external organizations (e.g. governmental committees, associations and other organizations) and coordinate the responsibilities for committee representations with the Business and Country EHS Officer and other governance owners
- You develop and systematically monitor the product-related Environmental Protection KPIs introduced in the company and analyze and assess the changes at the company level
- You participate in Environmental Protection audits/assessments in cooperation with the Businesses and Countries and evaluate the product-related Environmental Protection management reviews and develop generally applicable handling and decision requirements
- Facilitating and coordinating the product-related Environmental Protection specific risk and opportunity management process via the Global Environmental Council is part of your area of responsibility
- You define the data and processes required for company-wide product-related Environmental Protection reporting to the Managing Board and to meet the relevant internal/external reporting requirements of relevance to the company (e.g. Sustainability Report, Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Supporting the development and implementation of the product-related Environmental Protection contents of the communication concept complete your range of duties
- You have successfully completed your University engineering qualification and Environmental degree such as Master or Diploma.
- You have long term strategic and operational experience, preferably in product-related Environmental Protection
- You acquired detailed expertise in product-related Environmental protection, standardization and legislation
- You have very good knowledge of the global Environmental Protection laws, regulations, trends, substance management and standards and you are an expert in dealing with EHS and EP management system
- You have long term experience in leading preferably global projects and in personnel management
- You have gained very good knowledge of the processes in the value chain (PLM, SCM, CRM), Internal control systems (audit/assessment, ERM, RIC, risk management) and Monitoring systems (controlling, KPIs, SESIS etc.)
- Long term experience of intercultural cooperation, advanced knowledge in process management and very good English language skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time