Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Work with architects, developers, testers and other partners in product development organization to build and maintain software solutions with High Quality
- Implementation of features and bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software design into code
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 4-5 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development. Sound knowledge of Software Engineering process!
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns. Ability to design and develop high quality software for engineering solutions involving complex interdependent projects!
- Proven understanding of NodeJs.
- Knowledge on Web services, MS Office (Excel) node.js API knowledge preferred.
- Good to have knowledge of Angular or Aurelia framework, High Charts etc.
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of software components and applications
- Identify potential for re-use of components by exploring OSS.
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of Grunt / Gulp / Yarn/any of these build tools
- Exposure to TFS, Visual-Studio, VSCode, , UT framework.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time