- Leveraging and integration the latest Cloud Platforms (Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes)
- Integrating the platform with our partners’ platforms
- Creating tools and connectors to be able to use our partners’ services, such as Cognitive Services
- Performing testing in order to ensure quality
- Communicating with the external parties for a better alignment
- Enabling a lot of dynamics in your work activities and projects.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level)
- Minimum of three years with Java, Spring Boot; overall 5+ years of software development experience
- You have strong experience with object-oriented language(s)
- Experience building highly-scalable, highly-available, multi-region, and distributed systems and micro service architectures
- focus for quality over quantity - demonstrable through clean, crisp, maintainable code, with good abstractions, clean Git history, etc.
- DevOps mindset: you build it, you run it
- good knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Cloud Foundry experience, preferably in SAP Cloud
- REST, OData, OAuth, SAML
- Multi-platform integrations
- Python, node.js
- TDD & BDD and know when and when not to use it
- Technological wizard, playing around with different technologies
- You are a fan of agile.
- approachable, open minded
- an effective communicator and you like to be part of a team
- with great attitude where you walk the extra mile if needed
- strive for mastery in anything you do or own
- detailed oriented
- boundary less and take ownership
- a critical thinker
- creative and solution oriented.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time