Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as PhD Student (m/f/d) Medical Technologies to help shape our innovations in our Innovation Think Tank. This job is limited to 36 months and 17,5 h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the optimization of clinical pathways by creation of various scenarios.
- You develop, validate and improve prototypes.
- You are responsible for the validation of new and creative ideas together with dedicated clinical partners.
- You publish outcomes in scientific journals
- You will closely collaborate with the Innovation Think Tank labs and partners globally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You own a master’s degree in medicine, medical or bio-medical engineering or similar
- You have first experience in Innovation Programs
Your attributes and skills:
- You have interest in problem solving in the area of Medicine and own a positive mindset and out of the box thinking
- You are interested to work on projects in an intercultural and interdisciplinary environment together with the multinational and divers ITT Teams globally
- You are able to communicate in English (verbally and written) on a high level
- You are open to new ideas and have interest to work independently as well as in a team
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Part-time