Do you want to help build the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their groundbreaking spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry!
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and expertly. Sound exciting? We are looking for one Apprenticeship who will be trained in 30 months as Junior Customer Service Engineer, reporting to our Customer Service Team Leader, based in Sicilia
Then come in and join our distributed team as Apprentice - Customer Service Engineer
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to Install, Configure and Maintain Healthcare Diagnostic Equipment with particular reference to: Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography
- You will have a Customers Face to Face relationship
- Ensure complete execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned assets
- Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement sophisticated solutions
- Work with local team to delight Customers
- Interact with the Customer Care Center and Regional Support Center to ensure accurate resolution of the issues
- Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the Dedicated Complaint Unit
- Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
- Align with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are under 29
- Degree in electronic or biomedical engineering with focus on electronic/IT topics
- Internship Experience within customer service organizations within the Healthcare market will be considered a plus;
- Digital Healthcare general knowledge;
- Proficient in english (written and verbally)
- Windows, Excel, Word knowledge;
- Resident in Sicilia Region;
- Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy as needed;
- Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives Communication skills – make sophisticated issues easy to understand
Your attributes and skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Continuous improvement approach
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active
regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the
workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data
(Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies
and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system
We will not consider applications sent by email.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time