Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Health Informatics Data Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in your career. The Health Informatics Data Analyst is a part of Siemens Clinical Innovation and Informatics (Ci2) Team. In this role you will work on all-size projects, usually with multiple computer environments where design is most complex. You will advise and assist the Ci2 team by supporting analysis of customer's data exports and application objectives; develop application design in products to meet the team's needs.
You will be responsible for:
- You will secure, manage, and analyze customer raw data extracts to support observed customer workflow, and contribute to team projects.
- You will manage multiple datasets and databases throughout customer projects.
- In your activities you will develop and test new tools to streamline the data analysis efforts within the team in collaboration with HQ resources.
- You will assist customers in acquiring the needed data to complete projects. As determined by specific project delivery or sales enablement, you will assist with activities performed at customers’ site.
- You will support the Business Intelligence tools and data sets at live customer sites. In your activities you will develop new project-driven visual graphics and KPIs within the Business Intelligence tool set in association with the clinical consultant’s project goals.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a working understanding of the changing healthcare informatics landscape
- You can analyze complex healthcare environments, workflow, processes, and outcomes (clinical, operational, and financial) as it relates to data analytics.
- You understand how technology (medical, IT, etc.) enables processes and helps improve patient care delivery workflow
- You have previous experience in healthcare IT with the flexibility to learn and become an expert in new software that will assist the Clinical Innovation and Informatics team
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation and customer orientation in your communication skills
management experience with possible experience with:
- Microsoft SQL, Azure Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence Software
- 3-5 years working in a modern programming language (Python, R, Java, etc.)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or related field
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Health Informatics preferred
- Demonstrate applied understanding of analytics, database management, and technology
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.