- Responsibility for planning and scheduling multiple projects and initiatives
- Determines team resource allocation, prioritization, and distribution of work to meet the needs of the business
- Anticipates constraints early, and initiates appropriate countermeasures
- Identifies and drives throughout the service lifecycle product and process improvement opportunities, driving cost down and improving service delivery and product uptime
- Sets and communicates strategy and goals within SLM along with strong peer alignment in the CS leadership team
- Provides coaching and mentoring improving the competencies and motivation of the team and those around you
- Acts as a catalyst for Customer Service, helping to open doors and drive the service needs into the Ultrasound organization
- Compliance with all company policies, procedures and guidelines is always essential
- BS degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience in medical devices and/or customer service
- Minimum of 5 years in medical devices and/or customer service relevant roles and minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Proven leadership skills managing diverse teams in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience with process improvement and workflow in customer service operations
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Driving service technology and innovations is your comfort zone
- Carries skills to navigate through digital transformation of product and process
- Decision maker with analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.