Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Services Associate Project Manager you will work under light supervision to coordinate projects of low size and complexity that could be part of a program. You will be part of a services organization that coordinates services projects, driving customer’s value realization. You will execute the project within the defined targeted outcome in relation to financials, schedules, scope of work and quality, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will be the key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Service Management and the customer for the project.
- Align the project schedule with solution releases and value realization plan
- Understanding the value of the project
- Identify additional opportunities out of the ongoing project and submit those to the Program and/or Engagement Management
- Work with Sales, Services Management and any Program Manager to review and agree a meeting structure with the customer
- Define and agree the project roles and responsibilities with the customer
- Manage stakeholder expectations with the Sales Account Manager
- Review the contract customer requirements and project scope to achieve project objectives
- Support project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Manage and resolve issues with all necessary internal and external partners
- Enforce project change management process
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure on time delivery
- Execute project communication including reporting
- Follow the procurement processes
- Support contract acceptance and final project handover
- Assist the Program and Resource Manager to set up the project team
- Deliver the project to the approved budget and agreed margin
- Regularly review the performance and provide regularly as required a realistic project forecast
- Working with services administration to ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition for the project
- Identify and minimize non-conformance costs in the project
- Support the organizational culture, values, and reputation if company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies
- Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
- Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
- Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to
- Ensure the team members have the materials and equipment to complete the task
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company
- United States Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Finance or equivalent years of experience in PLM or related field
- Minimum five (5) years in a Project coordination or administration experience or equivalent Project Support Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of supporting PLM projects
- Minimum (5) years of experience working in a customer facing environment
- Working knowledge of the administration functions of the Services business including project setup, contract structure, progress reporting, revenue recognition and billing
- Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects
- Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers
- Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
- Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
- Knowledge and ability to deliver goals effectively and drive the project to success with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge in Change Management
- Willingness and the ability to travel to appropriate work location as required by the customer pursuit/project
- Willingness and the availability to work the core hours required by the specific project and per company policy
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain and U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.