How can you help us craft the future as a Clean Order Review Associate in the Switchboard area?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team!
- Review electrical schematics and Mechanical drawings by engineering.
- Use SAP to check for BOM accuracy and make corrections as needed.
- Redline 2D and 3D drawings in software databases.
- Ensure sub assembly drawings are correct for each Job.
- Communication between assembly floor and engineering daily is a must.
- High School Diploma required, state recognized GED or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Knowledge of all assembly operations in Switchboards.
- Must know how to read and interpret Engineering drawings. Schematics, 2D, and 3D drawings. (Particular Switchboard UL891 Drawings.)
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software’s
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills in a dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.