Project Manager @Siemens Advanta – United Arab Emirates
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
For our Consulting engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help clients from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 600+ consultants, over 7,000 solution designers and developers, backed by thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As a Digital Project Manager you will take full responsibility and ownership to lead and deliver superior quality projects to our clients across the Middle East, focusing on Digital Transformations, Industry 4.0, or Smart City strategies. You will have exposure to Senior Management at Siemens, regionally and globally and will be encouraged to develop an entrepreneurial edge whilst helping to shape and develop the organization in the Middle East.
What you’ll do
• Lead highly motivated consulting teams to develop digital strategies, new capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients
• Inspire our clients to adopt new innovative approaches, tailored to their requirements, and support them during pilot and implementation phases
• Assume full responsibility and ownership for the successful completion of your project, proactively driving communication and alignment with client and internal leadership teams
• Proactively coach consultants, staffed on your engagement, enabling them to build new capabilities and grow professionally
• Represent Siemens Advanta as the face to the client and build strong trust-based relationships with your client
• Continuously ensure the team is fully equipped to provide strong impact to the client
• Coordinate and collaborate internally with other BUs and Senior Management within Siemens; leading the corporate risk management processes for business development and project work (exposure to risk / mitigations) and assuming internal roles beyond project work (e.g. recruitment, appraisals, etc.)
What you’ll need
· 5-8 years of outstanding performance at a top-tier strategy consulting firm or in a digital transformation/ innovation role for a renowned industrial enterprise/ startup with at least 2 years’ experience in leading (digital) consulting engagements as Project Manager.
· Outstanding university degree or top business school MBA, ideally in business, engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renowned university
· Profound experience in digital transformation, digital business ecosystems, or information technology
· Strong interest and ideally first exposure across different industry verticals, particularly Energy (Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Process / Discrete Manufacturing and Utilities
· Initial work experience in the Middle East
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
· Highly developed communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
· Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally
What we offer
- Fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our clients
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time