What are the job description?
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM, Siesales for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments or projects across Business Units within DI.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters, backoffice matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- 1 - 3 years with technical experience in industrial automation.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Familiarity industrial automation product, knowledge and background is preferable.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet sometimes aggressive deadline
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time