• Technical expert for at least one specified field in SHS AP CHN QT LAB (Product safety, Radiation protection, EMC, etc);
• Contribution to the support of the business lines by ensuring that their products will enjoy fast and unobstructed access to the market.
• Lead and manage CTL to strategically support RD and business;
• Develop customized product testing service solutions;
• Lab competence development for EMC, safty and radiation testing, report draft and review;
• CTL Quality set up and maintain according to IEC 17025 and client testing program with external labs UL, TUV SUD, CSA, etc;
• Responsible for safety in the CTL (supported by safety and radiation protection officers);
• Advising and support of internal and external customers at the interpretation and realization of regulatory and normative requirements during the complete product life cycle;
• Techical support to medical device standardization work in IECEE TC62, SAC TC10, etc.
• Upgrade testlab capabilities to win new business opportunity;
• People development and management;
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
• At least 10 years' experience for medical product testing with deep knowledge of various testing/certification services
• At least 3 years’ experience for lab and person management
• Experiences of CNAS accreditation, GB/YY standards regarding on active medical device will be a plus
Bachelor degree or above with major in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or related.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time