Job title: Senior Software Engineer (C#.Net Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- A senior C# developer responsible for research, design, coding, debug and testing of new or existing features
- Crafting and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Ability to successfully communicate product architectures and support engineers for design and problem-solving proposals and negotiate options with onsite partners
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with 5 Years Confirmed Experience in C# development
- Must have ability to write clean code and hands-on experience in unit testing, Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with MVVM design pattern and source control and teamwork tools like GIT and TFS
- Must have knowledge in data structures and analysis techniques
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of agile development, and scrum methodology is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time