What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of motor product test plan according to product’s feature description
- Acquiring of test resources and reserving the test equipment
- Commissioning of the Equipment Under Test in the drive system via PLC or LabVIEW
- Execution of motor type test, such as environmental, heating test, mechanical etc.
- Documentation of the motor type test
- Cooperation with the certification procedures
- Participation in the type test review
- Contact window between HQ about test methods, test resource arrangement etc
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical, electronic, motor, server or control field
- Fluently in oral and written English
- Automation programming skill(PLC, LabVIEW)
What else do I need to know?
- Test experience of motor or drive product application/ testing is a plus
- Knowledge about ISO 17025 lab operation is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time