Internal Control Officer
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Be responsible for internal control activities within NEA entities.
- Facilitate and support HBI&II audit, Global Operational Assessment, CF Audit/Operation Review, etc.
- Be the coordinator of Global Activity Split in Center China
- Be the consultant for non-full serviced companies with process and audit relevant issues:
- Be the focal contact of ISAE3402 in Center China
- Collaborate with quality manager to drive service quality in Center China
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- 3 -5 years of professional and solid experience within MNC. ‘Big 4’ accounting firm experience is preferred
- Comprising experience in finance, accounting, controlling, tax, audit, process management or project management
- Strong communications skills and organizational skills
- Good execution and responsibility
- Fluency in English
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time