At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a looking for a Services Project Manager for PLM, MOM, Low coding platform implementations to join our Professional Services organization. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
In particular, the candidate will operate for multiple customers mainly in the machinery and consumer industries.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will:
- manage time and material and turnkey projects;
- deal with complex multidisciplinary projects on mid and large accounts;
- apply corporate methodologies & practices;
- be able to interact with global organization.
accountability for the project
You will be responsible to create a multilevel project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes, with full accountability for the result of the project.
Defines project roles
You will work closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team to define the project scope and objectives to ensure project members know what is expected from each other, and you will encourage the team relationships across the projects.
tracking in terms of activities, timing, costs and risks
You will prepare, maintain and submit clear activity and time reports. The No. 1 reason for tracking a project is to discover potential problems before they occur. As a PM you will apply this proactive approach continuously in order to compare the project progress and the project commitments.
The project success is directly related to customer satisfaction: a good customer relationship is fundamental.
You will involve the customer regarding the project status and approve significant project milestone, above all contractual milestone.
You will communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. You will follow the right escalation processes while having overall ownership of all reports to the management.
learned from recent projects
You will apply the most important lessons learned to the new project.
Who would we like to meet?
- At least 3/5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT projects, preferably on PLM, MOM or ERP platforms;
- Degree or master’s degree in engineering or business disciplines;
- Experience in enterprise IT projects;
- Available to frequent travels across Italy, particularly mid-Italy;
- Proved Project History;
- PMI certification or similar is a preferred title. Siemens will cover PMI certification costs in case of missing;
- Fluent in Italian and English with at least B2 certification;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Working well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
- Flexible to travel at least 70% of the working time.
- Health Insurance
- Company car
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time