Your new role:
- Design and implement a framework that connects our model-driven development in Matlab/Simulink closer to our engineering ecosystem.
- Build libraries with Java and Matlab that use existing APIs
- Design new APIs and services that we need in the future.
- Successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- 3+ years of software development using OOP (Java and/or C++)
- Experience with parallel programming in Java and/or C++.
- Familiar with the design and implementation of frameworks or libraries.
- Familiar with GIT as a version control system.
- Openness to new software patterns and programming languages.
- English skills, German considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role in Siemens. The Siemens division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time