Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! – Meet the team (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Passionate about technological innovation and closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain.
Joining our organization will let you make a change – by optimization for the specific needs of each industry, with our outstanding portfolio you can support customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
We will help you challenge yourself to build a better future. The most innovative and diverse Digital Minds are needed to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Our global headquarters is located in Nuremberg, Germany, and we have around 75,000 employees internationally.
You will become a member of our France Professional Services team, being in charge of defining the architecture of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Teamcenter solution to meet requirements of our customers in France. This is a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to show proactivity. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Our Professional Services organization in France has around 60 members, the majority of the team in Paris (Châtillon), but we also have members located in other cities in France. This permanent contract (CDI) position (Status – cadre) is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
- Work on Technical Architecture File and define the network and server/cloud requirements taking into account state-of-the-art systems and network security (firewall protection, etc.)
- Collaborate with the PreSales teams and support pre-sales actions for projects
- Develop a long-term installation, maintenance and improvement plan for the systems and ensure the smooth running of this plan and the integration of the PLM software into the client's architecture by working with its IT department
Keys to success
- Background in engineering (or equivalent), experience in the field of PLM / CAD is a great asset but not a must
- Expertise in network/security issues, Windows/Linux environments and SQL Server/Oracle databases
- Analytical mind and writing skills will be appreciated
- Your interpersonal skills and team spirit allow you to convince and establish solid relationships with your clients, but also to collaborate effectively internally with the extended team, in an international context
- Proficiency in English and French
- Willing to travel within France (to go to your customers' sites)
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software Why us?
Working here means flexibility - choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, send us your CV inEnglish or French by applying online. We plan 3 rounds of interviews for this role - intro call with Talent Acquisition Partner, hiring manager interview and a technical interview.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Feel free to email to the responsible TA Partner Zuzana Markuskova at email@example.com (the best way to reach me) or text at 00 39 347 685 5926 (uses Whatsapp Business).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time