- Deal with daily relative issues to satisfy customers (quality, delivery…);
- Focus on and resolve potential / hot quality & logistic issues;
- Build up a virtual team to measure, follow up and improve the offer quality and delivery service level;
- Optimize the internal and external business processes;
- Cooperate between Siemens and customers to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Responsible for telephone hotline
- Ensure the WA CNPS to match and excess our targets;
- Monitor quality KPI / Dashboard and trend analysis with proposal;
- Drive to find root cause and support to corrective actions;
- Initiate/Drive continual improvement project for related issues;
- Guarantees that the VOC is well collected and analyzed in order to provide robust and ranked customer requirements to the project team;
- Support, coach the virtual team on methods and quality tools needed to reach Robustness Customer satisfaction and Quality targets.
- Data analysis competency;
- Good experience in industrial / DC logistics;
- Quality tools (5why, 8D, 7 basic quality tools, Lean 6 Sigma ...) & logistic tools ( ABC-FMR… );
- Excellent at excel and PPT;
- Excellent communication and convince skill, a good team worker.
- Education: Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation preferred) or quality background, Bachelor/Master in Engineering (or MBA) / qualified quality management;
- Quality competency: Experienced in quality management,3 years and above.
- Leadership skills: Customer and result oriented, excellent influence and convince skills, good at communication & presentation.
- Nice to have: 6 Sigma BB, Lean Manufacturing related professional knowledge & practice.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time