Role: Senior Software Engineer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters?
- Design and Development of various components of EnergyIP®
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned, design documentation and customer facing documentation
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Understanding of HTTP/REST/API architecture.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to debug complex UI, Java backend and database applications.
- Knowledge in Core Java, data Structures and Algorithms, Web Services (REST, SOAP) and messaging technologies (Kafka)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time