Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Software implementation for highly available Converter Control systems for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission plants within a team of project engineers.
- Preparation of technical design specifications.
- Concept clarification in close cooperation with the concept coordinators.
- Software implementation for Converter Control systems based on design specification within the given time frame and budget.
- Supports functional & dynamic performance tests (FPT/DPT) and factory acceptance tests (FAT).
- Compliant to and monitoring the calculated costs, time schedule, solutions, and quality of the engineering results.
- Site Commissioning of HVDC system.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering - Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience in Substation Control & Protection, Site Commissioning of power transmission and control systems. Preferable: Worked in Closed Loop Control or HVDC Control System.
- Basic knowledge of HVDC technology.
- Good knowledge of closed loop/Open Loop control systems and Overall knowledge of interfaces.
- Good English language skills (orally and verbally).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Knowledge in Step7, TDC, PLC, SIPROTEC, Fault recorder, DIGSI software is preferable.
- High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- High commitment and willingness to perform.
- Preference: Knowledge in MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSCAD and Python Tools.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Goa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time