Business Partner Manager (BPM) manages relationships with business, internal key user & process owner, consults & supports the implementation of new or changed services and solutions. Ensures high customer satisfaction by translating business demands into IT service requirements, leading projects with internal and external stakeholders, monitoring operations of IT deployments, and - on a strategic level - striving holistically for digitalization of business
· Maintain Business Partner Relationship
· Work with business stakeholders to identify demands in alignment with business value and IT governance strategy
· Develop a thorough understanding of business needs and translate them into IT requirements
· Be the IT advisor to business on current IT services & future IT needs.
· Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio to track and optimize the outcome of IT investment.
· Monitor the utilization of IT innovations, promote new services which can create additional business value.
· Service Delivery
· Sponsoring and partnering with service providers & business owners on IT service implementation
· Guide the roll-out and drive the performance and delivery quality continuously
· Oversee the IT service delivery to adherence to InfoSec, RIC, and other regulations of Siemens
· User Engagement. Enable and guide rollout of IT Services in business:
· Organize IT reviews, evaluate IT service performance, analyze trends and drivers of customer experience, collect and consider respective business feedback
· Manage business complaints and partner with SME specialists for improvement
· Articulate relevant changes (impact of change on IT services, projects, initiatives, trends etc.) to business owners.
· Coordinate the IT service processes including Incident / Problem management, Service Request, User / Access Management (for local-specific services)
· Knowledge and experience of SHS businesses and their specific requirements;
· Proven knowledge of SHS and SHS IT policies, guidelines, processes and standards;
· Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries, esp. with executives;
· ITIL V3 experience
· User engagement skills.
· Bachelor Degree on IT related major.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time