Ensures contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmnt, Problem Mgmnt) within a specific area of responsibility (e.g. per service element, service group, in a specific region) on a day-to-day basis. Guards the implementation of services aligned with the agreed contracts, according to agreed volumes and standards and assures that contractual obligations are met. Contributes and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions and acts as service expert wherever required. Ensure delivery of IT services in high quality according to agreed standards. Manage supplier relationship and ensure high IT provider performance for contracted IT service providers throughout the contract life cycle.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1.Performs a broad range of service management operations (including service element management, service catalog maintenance, service management framework application and possible escalations) to ensure that given IT service or solution resources are available to the business.
2.Identifies IT service or solution related business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
3.Implements process standards and policies and is responsible for their consistent execution.
4.Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
5.Oversees IT service or solution related performance and delivery indicators, verify the IT service delivery performance measured against agreed contractual standards SLAs with KPIs on an operational level (incl. SOP IT, Atos Partner Management).
6.Supports customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
7.Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of IT services.
8.Supports or manages change management, problem management and release processes etc.
9.Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
10.May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicates with vendors and service providers.
11.Manages complex IT solution/service installations or updates.
12.Define potential service improvement opportunities.
• At least 5-7 years working experience in the fields of IT service management in MNC;
• Good knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; Strong presentation and communication skills and solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
• Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology or computer science;
• ITIL Expert/Practitioner Certificate
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time