Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Business Modelling & Financing Expert (f/m/d) Enterprise Services EMEA to support the EMEA countries out of the regional support center for one year. After this period, you will transfer into a comparable role in one of the EMEA countries or in the ES headquarters in Erlangen.
The main place of performance of this EMEA role can be individually discussed.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will proactively participate in Enterprise Services (ES) (long-term solution and partnership business) customer projects in not yet mature EMEA countries, being responsible for the development of customer-specific Business Models, Financing Solutions and Bid Preparation
- You will promote knowledge and skill development of not yet mature countries’ ES resources on Commercial Business Model and Financing Solution development
- You will support and empower colleagues in the countries with modelling and financing solution development in a supportive attitude
- You will participate and contribute (or lead in selected cases) in Risk Management and LoA preparation
- You will describe the financial part of the offering as part of the overall solution design specification
- You understand customer expectations from a CFO perspective and detect financial pain points
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/value-partnerships
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an academic degree in either economics or medical subjects
- You bring several years of commercial experience in solution or project business, preferable in healthcare
- You understand complex project calculations, you are able to translate customer challenges into business potential, identify main cost drivers and support mitigation strategies
- Risk management experience is considering beneficial
- You ideally have experience in writing customer offering, contract design and answering solution tenders as well as experience in knowledge ramp-up and sharing in virtual setups and interdisciplinary teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate business fluent in English, further European languages like French, Italian, Spanish and German are highly beneficial
- You have a strong customer-, quality-, team- and solution-oriented mindset and a “Can do”-mentality
- You show a distinctive service attitude and are passionate in coaching and developing people in a multi-cultural environment
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial and innovative thinking in the Services area
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time