Roles and responsibilities:
• Design and development of calibrations and service application components/features for next generation MI scanners.
• Work with team members and System Engineering in understanding the concpets and coming up with solutions.
• Overall 4-6 years experience on S/W design and development using C#
• Good experience in WCF, WPF, ASP.Net, Spring framework.net,
• Strong experience in writing nUnit tests.
• Strong in OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
• Knowledge about DICOM, Medical images, native syngo platform would be a plus.
• C++/CLI experience would be a plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time