Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding its business and looking for new talents to join.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as test engineer to work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to integrate and verify the software solutions, either in-house or together with our development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India.
• Informal verification of the software solutions built during the development process
• Formal verification of software solutions release candidates and thereby writing and executing test specifications according to the Siemens quality process
• Developing tests that verify the requirements of the software solutions automatically during every build
• Defect finding and reporting in close cooperation with the team to guarantee a fast feedback loop during software development
• Participate in Agile scrum activities such as planning, refinement, daily standups and retrospectives
• Participation in maintenance of released products
• Participate in review of software requirements and design specifications
• Participation in tool and process improvement
We are looking for:
• MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science.
• At least 4+ years of industrial experience in software testing or software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry.
• Proven experience with product creation processes and working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304)
• Proven experience in working in Agile Scrum teams.
• Experience in automating test cases, preferably using the C# programming language
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow.
• Self-disciplined to get the job done.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form.
• Team-player: Good communication skills in cross-boundary environments. Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
• A diverse position within a multinational company
• Working in multidisciplinary teams towards meaningful innovation
• Room for own initiatives
• Flexibility in working hours
• Attractive primary and secondary benefits
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.