Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
What part will you play?
• Responsible for developing / prototyping advanced applications in the area of Technology fields like Edge, Cloud, Security & Engineering
• Should be open and able to quickly learn & adapt to new technologies with innovation mindset.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Do you have an Engineering Degree with 6-8 years’ experience on Software Development?
• You must have Good programming knowledge in C# and web developer with 6-8 years of experience.
• Strong experience on OOPS & Design skills.
• Hands on experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, and UI Design
• You should have Working knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
• Exposure to AWS / Microsoft Azure is an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time