We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As Equipment Valuation Expert (f/m/d) you are part of the central asset valuation team which acts as center of competence for asset-based enquiries in context of equipment financing
- To support new business, you compile equipment valuations for risk managers and asset managers in different countries
- You support programs with international vendor partners or other Siemens companies with competitive residual value strategies and your contribution to the preparation of cooperation agreements
- You create and revise generic collateral and residual value tables and maintain our high-quality standards in an international environment
- You build up expertise in relevant asset types and continuously enrich the source basis for equipment valuations
- You support the digitalization of sources and the automation of valuation activities to further enhance efficiency of the entire valuation process
- You take on the search, the selection and the maintenance of relationships with manufacturers, appraisers, remarketing partners and other service providers
- You have successfully completed your university degree in a business-oriented or technical field of study
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the equipment financing business or in a relevant sector such as medical technology or energy production
- You are a team player with a high service orientation and have already proven your self-organized structured way of working
- You convince us with solid knowledge of tools to structure and analyze source data (e.g. Tableau) as well as your strong analytical skills
- An intercultural mindset, acquired through working or studying abroad, is highly appreciated
- Fluent German and English skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time