If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Performing technical and operational support to sales processes, remotely or onsite, for assigned sales teams and/or customer organizations
• Developing, designing, and completing customer proposals in technical aspects for medium voltage and low voltage equipment and systems
• Analyzing customers’ technical setup to better judge aspects of product and solution integration
• Completing technical analyses and supporting proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team
• May be supporting completion of service contracts in terms of planning and estimation of labor categories, material cost, etc.
• Performing predefined technical tasks onsite and remotely
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University or College degree in Electrical Engineering
• Previous work experience is not a must, however any sales or similar experience will be beneficial
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of English, both written and verbal
• Ability to learn quickly and eager to develop professionally
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Agile and efficient with great time-management skills
We do thank you for your application and interest and we are looking forward to meeting you.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping.