- Provides work assignments and work instructions to employees throughout each workday.
- Assists and trains employees in new job assignments.
- Coordinates work schedules with Manufacturing Techs and/or Assembly Team Manager (ATM), and maintains work status.
- Performs quality checks on work being performed.
- Monitors employees' safety, quality, methods and output. Assists the ATM in conducting regular safety meetings.
- Prepares and/or reviews employee time sheets and other labor input documents.
- Assists other employees in resolving problems that might arise within the station.
- Maintains a good understanding of Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP) and other systems that support production activities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.