Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as OT cyber security professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an OT cyber security professional, you will have responsibility for OT and IT security design and architecture in manufacturing environments. Successful candidates will be required to continuously improve and maintain security controls for OT environments, as well as to define and monitor cyber security related services, ensuring the best protection while minimizing business risk.
- You will consult on topics in the area of OT security with a focus on manufacturing environments.
- You will act a subject matter expert on OT architecture and infrastructure and have general knowledge on IT landscapes in large organizations (specifically on vulnerability and patch management).
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of secure network topologies for OT and manufacturing environments worldwide.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You assess the cybersecurity maturity status of OT environments and propose improvement measures with a focus on avoiding downtime, ensuring scalability and maximizing productivity.
- You support the design of security hardening concepts and processes (e.g. patching, backup, vulnerability management, etc.) on OT technology and its implementation.
- You take care for selecting and deploying monitoring technologies to proactively detect security anomalies and potential incidents.
- Prospectively, you are go-to person for cyber security topics of internal projects.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on Information Security.
- You have profound knowledge in the area of cyber security with a focus in OT (especially related to Industrial Control Systems)
- Knowledge of ISA62443 or ISO27001 would be of advantage.
- You have proven experience working with industrial processes and engineering systems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time