Role: .Java Developer-OpNG
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Java Developer with Angular knowledge / 4-6 Yrs Exp help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
• Strong Knowledge in mainstream development languages Java/J2EE with SPRING
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming skills, and Design principles & patterns
• Exposure to designing for NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc) in enterprise level solutions
• Exposure to platform independent development ? Develop once and run on many platforms Windows/Linux, like QT, OSAL layers.
• Knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture and using services from heterogeneous applications.
• Strong knowledge in multithreaded programming and data structures.
• Working experience in SQL Database preferably Postgres.
• Working experience in broker based messaging system.
• Exposure to Basic Networking and Network management concepts.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
What part will you play!
- Together with architects from all around the world you will shape the foundation for digitalization in the process industries. You will develop enabler services that are used across different applications. This implies a high responsibility on the software quality of each enabler service. New technologies will be applied to create future-proof solutions.
- Being primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component in projects based on the software framework.
- You will be involved in development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement, and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination, review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Computer Science with 2 to 7 years professional experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing distributed systems (incl. Microservices), JDK, OpenJDK, SpringBoot, spring framework, Junit, Mockito & Log4j
- Exposure in web technologies(Angular 2/4, Nodejs,CSS, HTML5 JS, Typescript), Graph database, Ontology, RDF, Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ,
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, Unit test, TD, with Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and related technologies),different database systems (e.g. NoSql, RDBMS; graph databases), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time