Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Provide on-site application education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. demo demonstration, turnover training, follow-ups
2.Have the ability of clinical application of US product technology, adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
3. Provide professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations, and complaints
customer and increase communication with VIP
5. Support sales team, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies. Collect clinical images and competitor's information for sales and marketing request
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree (or above) with major in medical imaging, clinical medicine and related discipline
2.Good command of
English, CET4 is mandatory
3. Strong execution, good communication and interpersonal skill
4. Customer orientation, collaboration, and good time management
5. Able to handle multiple
6. Have sense of responsibility, also be willing to keep learning spirit
7. Be willing to travel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time