Job title – Process Expert – R2R (Accounting Professional)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Candidate will be responsible to perform and review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Siemens Business Units
- Preparation of reconciliation, maintain quality of Analysis, Recommendation & Reporting
- Ensure accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations and present to HUB AC / Business Units
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with HUB AC/Division for closure of pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliations review
- Ensure Timely deliverables and highlight the risk items to HUB and Division
- Customer handling and assist the team members in analysis and preparation
- Quality improvement and driving digitalization with close collaboration of various team such as OPE,CS,RPA etc
- Driving Customer calls and reconciliation/AREs assigned
- Collaboration with Customer on the Various topics and Governance call (both internal and External)
- Supporting Governance topics such as ISO, CIMM, Treasury ICFR etc
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2+ year of Accounting experience in AP/AR/ICC and in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon
- 2+ relevant experience Account reconciliation is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Identify opportunities in changing situations
- Flexible to work on night or early morning shifts
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time