Job title – Process Associate - Records To Report (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible to Perform daily Profit & Cost Center creations and modification. Along with Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests, Processing of emergency requests (as applicable), Contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution and providing assistance to the team as needed for Siemens Business Units
- You will coordinate with customers to analyze the queries & resolve the issue.
- You will possess analytical skills in resolving the queries.
- Understanding of AR/AP process
- Understanding of General Ledger process
- Understanding of Profit Center & Cost Center impacts on GL posting
- Understanding of financial master data in SAP
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- Understanding of various quality Methodologies
- You are accurate in master data maintenance for Profit & Cost Center, Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests
- You will be working with internal departments on queries and discrepancy resolutions
- You are a graduate and bring 1- 2 years of experience in record to report or GL Recon process.
- You are flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You will be a Proactive Thinker & a Problem solver.
- You will have ability of Managing Complexity
- You will possess professional & service attitude
- This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time