Role: Senior Software Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Power System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- Proficient in debugging C++ application and tools
- Basic knowledge of Java programming and Python is a plus
- Strong experience in Software architecture.
- Experience in shell programming on Linux is a plus
- Knowledge on PL/SQL is an added advantage
What you need to make real what matters!
- We need a B.E / B.Tech /MCA graduate with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C and C++ on Linux systems.
- Experience in debugging C++ application using different tools like GDB.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving skills, Strong communication and teamwork skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time