What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the global coordination of legal matters related to Siemens Group internal as well as external business activities. VAT, other indirect taxes and other issues from a legal company perspective will be your main responsibilities.
- Participation in and/ or driving projects and therefor expected to act as the expert in matters related to VAT and other indirect taxes. Your natural stakeholders will be, in addition to the business organization within Siemens Group, other entities within Siemens strategic participations as well as external parties such as tax- and customs authorities.
- You will have support in your work, being part of an organization of experienced Global Financial Process managers but in your role, you are expected and encouraged to take own initiatives and responsibilities
- You will be working on projects across the world and will be working on all focus areas and priorities of our Global Indirect Tax team. Based on your experience, you might be assigned specific focus areas, such as geographical focus or content focus. However, you will continue to have a broad VAT role
- Reporting into the Head of Business Group Tax Management Indirect Taxes
- A university degree in Law, Finance or Business Administration
- You have gained at least 8 years of professional experience in the areas of European as well as international VAT
- Further, you have gained experience in acting in a global VAT role with respective responsibilities. This also includes respective experience (internally) with tax authorities
- Profound experience in defining and designing internal and external business flows from a legal perspective
- Experience on delivering timely results and high analytical thinking
- Sound knowledge of financing models of larger industrial companies is a plus
- Fluent English skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time