The Data Lake Business Analyst Professional
provides support for the Data Lake product owner delivering various Data Lake
Services to drive digitalization in the company by consulting and managing
business demands in order to create innovative, data-based solutions as well as
to enable self-service analytics on our data lake platform in the cloud.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assist our Data Lake product owner and internal customers in implementing data/analytics projects on the internal business analytics solution platform
- You will work with internal customers to formulate the requirements for analytical problems (focus data integration and modeling), providing them with implementation guidance as part of projects or change requests
- You will coordinate this implementation, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation
- You will contribute to adherence to the timeline, budget, quality and scope of the project/change request, thus enhancing the customer satisfaction of our stakeholders
- You will analyze innovative new software components and methods (such as cloud solutions) and will pilot solutions in order to carry out initial proof-of-concepts
- You will support the roll-out of the enterprise data catalog solution to enable data owners, stewards and business stakeholders to search, discover, steward, model, trust and understand enterprise data and analytics.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have several years of experience in the field of data management and data architecture, with a particular focus on databases and database languages (SQL)
- You have strong technical expertise working with DB technologies (Snowflake, Oracle, Hadoop, MS-SQL etc.), data integration methods ODBC, CDC and ETL and / or data catalog tools (Informatica EDC /Axon, Collibra, o.a.)
- You have strong experience in data models of Enterprise Suites SAP ERP, SAP BI, SAP HANA and according
- You have good understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, JSON, Restful APIs, SQL, Azure infrastructure and Azure based Solutions, VM
- You have good understanding of enterprise data landscapes and architectural building blocks and various data assets
- You have good understanding of frontend and analytics applications like Qlik or PowerBI
- You have good understanding of different business domains, dataflow and lineage
- In addition, you have already gained professional experience in requirement engineering, demand or project management and agile working models (e.g. SCRUM) in the field of data analytics
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills, and enjoy developing new solutions in projects
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- You think in terms of targets, put customer value added first, and impress others with your structured approach to work
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time