The Data Catalog Business Analyst Professional provides support for the product owner delivering various data catalog topics in the data governance and management area.
Our objective is to enable the owners, stewards and business stakeholders to organize, search, discover, steward, model, shop, trust and understand enterprise data and analytics to drive digitalization in the company.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will collaborate with business stakeholders to analyze and understand data management requirement going through the specifications and based on data management frameworks
- You will contribute to various aspects of implementing data-oriented organization framework and stewardship, Integrate Business Metadata, Business Knowledge and Technical Metadata
- You interact with the responsible stakeholders on solutions for architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability
- You will contribute the ramp up of the enterprise-wide data catalog solutions which best fits current and future business requirements
- You will work data management committees to leverage best practices, standards, and methodologies for the implementation and execution of Data Governance
- You will consult on different facets and various data and analytical objects including critical data assets, data dictionary, data domains, business glossary, business datasets, business and quality rules, tagging, etc.
- You will coordinate tasks by ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation
- You will contribute to adherence to the timeline, budget, quality and scope of the project/change request, thus enhancing the customer satisfaction of our stakeholders
- You will analyze additional concepts, components and methods extending the solution and will contribute to proof-of-concepts and pilots
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have several years of experience in the field of data governance, data management and data architectures. Understanding Data
- You have good understanding of different business domains, data models and metadata analysis, data catalog interoperability dataflow and data lineage, system lineage, data marketplace etc.
- You have strong technical expertise working with data catalog solutions Informatica Axon and EDC are preferred
- You have good technical expertise in the areas of master data management, data quality management, data preparation
- You have good understanding of database technologies, data warehousing and data lakes e.g. (SAP BI, Snowflake, Oracle, Hadoop, MS-SQL etc.)
- You have good understanding of enterprise data landscapes and architectural building blocks and various data assets
- You have strong experience in data models of Enterprise Suites preferably SAP ERP, SAP HANA
- You have experience in the fields of requirement engineering, demand or project management and agile working models
- You have good understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, Cloud infrastructures like Azure based Solutions
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine data management knowledge with technical skills and strong communication skills and enjoy innovation initiatives
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to think in from overarching perspectives
- You think in terms of targets, put customer value added first, and you like to work with others in a collaborative manner
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time