- Plan and execute risk management activities together with the project management and development.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and evaluate potential safety risks, and then develop risk mitigation measures for hazardous situations which could occur in the use of the Medical Devices and Health Software products.
- Track the implementation of mitigations in close collaboration with product development teams to ensure the effectiveness of the risk control measures.
- Be responsible for all complaint handling activities related to products assigned to you.
- Act at the interface to customer service and product development to drive solutions for complaints.
- Work on safety related complaints and adverse events in close collaboration with technical and clinical experts.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams, like safety CCB and safety council to evaluate the effects of safety complaints and to decide about reporting to authorities.
- Perform reporting of adverse events and field safety corrective actions in the field to the respective authorities.
- You have successfully mastered an informatics, technical or medical degree or you are a medical-technical expert with professional experience and a sound software background.
- You have multi-year experience in the usage of medical devices in a clinical environment, or risk management, complaint handling, quality management, regulatory affairs management, or project management experience in the development of software.
- You have methodological and practical experience in risk management for medical device and health software.
- You know relevant standards and regulations of risk management, e.g. ISO 14971, IEC 62304, IEC 82304, ISO 13485, ISO 31000.
- You are an experienced auditor and familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001, QSR and standards of MDSAP countries.
- You have experience in participating in international teams. A high degree of skill in English is required. German skills are appreciated.
- You have strong communication skills and are assertive and self-motivated.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.