PLC Software Engineer
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
To support our global Automotive technical team, we are looking for an PLC Software Engineer to develop future and customer-oriented Automation and IOT Standards.
This comprises all new technologies as well such as AI, TSN, EDGE, Cloud applications, etc.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Supporting the Automotive End customers and Tier Suppliers as part of our Automotive technical team
- Preparing automation standards based on the customer’s requirement (mainly for PLC, HMI, IOT)
- Developing programming standardized solutions
- Clarifying technical details with project partners
- Creating technical plans
- Preparing standardized programming blocks
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering, or another technical field
- Previous experience in similar position, ideally within multinational environment
- Experience with Automation System on a large scale
- Good level of knowledge of TIA Portal programming
- Know How in network-technique and safety
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with globally distributed colleagues
- Strong customer orientation and great focus on results
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time