Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our interns, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- We are looking for an intern who will support our research group at Siemens Technology in strategic digitalization projects
- You will get hand-on experience with semantics technologies and data modeling standards such as OWL, SHACL, RDF and SPARQL
- Moreover, you will get a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a large Siemens project on a building digital twin and build up experience in industrial semantic modeling, data validation and data integration
- Your new responsibilities will be:
- Development of semantic models in OWL, of SHACL constraints for data validation and of data pipelines for RDF Knowledge Graphs
- You will support the team in evaluation of standards and new technologies
- You contribute to a large international project and interdisciplinary team
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently enrolled at a university as a student in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- You already have gained experience with conceptual modeling
- Knowledge of semantic web technologies (OWL, SHACL, SPARQL, RDF) is a plus
- You are exactly the right person, if you are autonomous and responsible, organized and structured in initiatives and work
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time