It's time for a profound #mobilityrevolution in our cities. It's time for more efficient mobility, sustainable infrastructure, and livable urban environments. Yunex Traffic is the innovator that makes it happen through disruptive ideas and digital technologies.
As a global leader in intelligent traffic solutions, we develop novel mobility options for cities, highway authorities, and mobility providers. Our solutions transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, fewer accidents, and cleaner air and solve our climate crisis. #digitalization.
With 3100 employees from 58 nations in 24 countries worldwide, we help more than 110 cities make mobility permanently environmentally friendly and more efficient with state-of-the-art digital technology such as artificial intelligence. In doing so, we act as a customer-focused powerhouse that cultivates entrepreneurial and global thinking at all levels. #TeamYunexTraffic
This position works closely with Service Account Managers (SAM’s) and the Operations Manager. The goal of this position is to support service job/contract execution and general office operations. Coordinators assist on all phases of extras/contracts, ensuring they move smoothly through all processes and phases of work, that proper documentation is in place and stored, and that projects are closed in a timely manner.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively coordinates and schedules service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service.
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel.
- Serves as the secondary point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Coordinates monthly quality assurance efforts of appropriate branch personnel.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs. Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
- Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, and/or accounts payable vouchers, as assigned.
- Assists in processing billing reports, invoices, credit memos and collections.
- Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
- Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
- Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
- Utilizes, where appropriate, all features including but not limited to service reporting, time-stamping, planning and scheduling, etc.
- May be responsible for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
- General office administration- mail, supplies ordering, invoice processing.
- Duties associated to Dispatcher role, as delegated.
- Support and/or execution of the above tasks in regions outside the West region, as delegated.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility
- High School Diploma
- Previous SAP experience desirable. At a minimum, ability to become familiar with SAP accounting and work order system, as configured for Siemens Mobility.
- Ability to learn and master basic structures of traffic signal and streetlight installation/maintenance contracts as they relate to Siemens’ services, billing process, and customer expectations.
- Strong computer skills are required, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word.
- Experience handling requests, providing customer service, guidance, and routine support for products/programs to customers.
- Must have good communication skills, positive attitude, and work in a high energy team environment.
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We offer a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming our Service Coordinator, we'll provide you with the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.