- Execution of system checks and technical monitoring
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for SAP FICO (Job management in SAP, analysis of root cause for broken jobs, file transfers between systems)
- Support of SAP-system lines based on SAP JAVA and SAP ABAP
- Application management related tasks (coordination of transports in SAP, monitoring, tests in quality system)
- Working as part of an international team in Romania and Germany
- You have an educational background either as an IT specialist or an Finance specialist, combined with basic knowledge of SAP
- You have good communication skills (for example: Leading Customer Service Meetings)
- You have good analytical skills, results-oriented, quality-conscious and a structured and systematic approach to the work
- Team spirit
- Language knowledge: proficient in Romanian, German and English
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Our teams in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest are part of a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time