The Corporate Applications Engineer is a dynamic, exciting position where you can utilize your hardware verification and design skills to enable the success of our customers and our business. You will assist customers by deploying Mentor Graphics’ design verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges.
* Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
* Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' software to solve design challenges.
* Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
* Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
* Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
* Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
* Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
* 5-7 years of experience in the IC design and functional verification field
* Industrial experience in SystemVerilog/UVM is necessary
* Industrial experience in ASIC/SoC verification and coverage-closure is necessary
* Formal verification experience in CDC and SLEC is highly desired
* English fluency in both technical writing and verbal communication is strongly demanded
* Knowledge of VIP protocols (such as AMBA, PCIe, or Ethernet) is desired
* Experience in customer support, training and EDA deployment is desired
* Education: BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time