If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Support in SW development of world leading Spectrum Power application
• Close cooperation with development team in Head Quarter in Germany
• Designing, programming, testing, and implementing newest SW solution Spectrum Power SCADA
• Developing Smart Grid applications in Spectrum Power SCADA using latest technologies
• Creating interface between Oracle DB and SCADA software using ORACLE, MySQL or MS Access
• Identifying software bugs and providing relevant solutions on projects worldwide
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University degree preferably in IT or Electrical Engineering
• Proven experience in Software development using programming languages and technologies specified below
• Experience with Full Stack Technologies (HTML/CSS, JSON, REST, JBoss, Git, Qt)
• Familiar with Databases (ORACLE, MySQL, MS Access)
• Familiar with OS (Linux/Unix, MS Windows)
• Basic knowledge of SCADA systems is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Results driven person – Setting high standards and monitoring progress towards goals
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time