- Website Management
- Manage resources on Siemens EDA website Upload new/updated files (from Highspot CMS)Enter/update resource info in Contentful CMS Submit and track Jira publish requests
- Manage image requests for Siemens EDA website Request media assets (images) in applicable formats Track and maintain list of external images used Add images to EDA website media in Contentful CMS
- Update page content on Siemens EDA website
- SEO Reporting and Optimizing
- Technical Content Management
- Maintain list of available tech paper content and serve as point of contact for promotions/translations requests
- Maintain/distribute list of conference Call For Papers dates
- Maintain list of available videos and serve as point of contact for inquiries
- Data Management
- Work within corporate systems to pull data reports for web traffic
- Work within corporate systems to pull SEO data
- Event Support
- Work with shipping and receiving for booth/event materials
- Experience working with web based systems
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at the same time
- Analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep details organized across multiple projects and teams
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, statistical analysis
- Experience with CMS systems and cloud/corporate data storage is beneficial
- Passionate, flexible, driven, and dependable
- BA or BS in related field or applicable experience
- 2+ years support or systems experience
- Experience supporting marketing teams
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.