Developer - Salesforce (SFDC, APEX, SAP)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsPosition Overview
The Siemens Digital Industries Software customer support organization manages, develops, and maintains current and future applications and integrations to ensure agent and customer friction-less experiences. Developers are responsible for developing and managing systems and data to help the organization achieve fiscal objectives, including process automation, machine learning, content practices for self-help, and application interoperability. Design, develop, modify and implement software for internal and external facing customers.
Oversee large project designing, coding, and implementing SFDC on global scale Experience in large scale data migration (SAP master data into and out of SFDC )
Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development. Deliver best-in-class business intelligence services that drives user self-service capabilities. Use Einstein analytics for business automation and reporting. Design machine learning algorithms that correlate data to drive referenceable and meaningful content to users searching and engaging on the Support Center. Implement solutions that increasingly becomes more intelligent in helping customers and agents quickly find relevant content for problem solving searches. Drive data pipeline reliability, efficiency and performance, utilizing appropriate tools and processes to optimize and help scale and measure the business impacts. Build practices to boost content for improved search result relevancy to enable the organization to achieve case deflection and content usage objectives. Play a key role in providing meaningful insights to the organization, transforming insights from diagnostic to prescriptive activities. Develop strategic recommendations for business optimization and improvement based on analysis and researchResponsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the required support tools on all required platforms.
- Advocate for the user’s needs and collaborate to develop features that align to the needs of the user.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Turn requirements into simple and intuitive interfaces for the end user.
- Analyze and resolve UI design alternatives and issues.
- Prepare UI documentation (mock-ups, use cases, task flows, prototypes, etc.) to be used by the product support team.
- Create, document and execute software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Collect and action UI/application feedback from internal and external users and manage changes.
- Act as Technical Lead of one or more projects.
- Work with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
- SFDC experience +5 years APEX code development
- SFDC experience +5 years SFDC large scale global systems administration
- SFDC to SAP interface design and construction experience
- BA -capable of understanding business requirements and converting to development requirements
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA.
- Team leader capable of directing work of other developers
- Data reporting and analytics system design and operational support
- Software engineering skills with Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit testing)
- Customer Focus - Building strategic customer relationships and ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all business activities.
- Quality of Work - Advocating, developing and providing the highest quality work products required of the position
- Results - Setting high goals for personal and/or group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement
- Communications and Teamwork - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with customers (e.g. peers, functional partners, external vendors, alliance partners, etc.)
- Job Knowledge - Exhibiting industry best practice knowledge, subject matter expertise, and subject matter understanding.
Demonstrating and encouraging in others a zeal for new knowledge, experiences, and challenges. Regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities
- Integrity and Trust - Demonstrating high standards of ethics and values, setting a positive example for others even in the face of opposition
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.