Drive SysOps & DevOps solutions within the business line in close collaboration with product teams and enable the organization’s roadmap for DevOps transformation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- You are the key enabler for all development teams that leverage the provided development, testing, and operation infrastructure.
- You should play the roles of SysOps/ DevOps, to become a bridge between 2 domains.
- Windows Server roles, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, file server, Share and NTFS permissions.
- Basic Knowledge on Linux, Unix, Nagios, and other operating systems.
- analytical and debugging skills.
- You are automating the setup of product packages installation in on-prem deployment infrastructure.
- You are developing automated test pipelines to setup test systems for all levels of tests where development teams can plug-in test cases for quality assurance. Develop automation, monitoring and logging solutions.
- Understand test strategy, test tools, and drive continuous improvement measures.
- You will work in close collaboration with all Scrum teams and you will act as evangelism for adhering to DevOps practices. Drive adoption of tools, processes, and practices within teams, and setup needed infrastructure for teams.
- Act as a local SysOps / DevOps-Interface and communicate, coordinate, and integrate local activities with the global Siemens Healthineers organization.
- Be an expert in software development life cycle, source code management practices, build and release engineering and tool development.
- Significant experience in setting up automated Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and automated test pipelines (from unit over system to NFR tests) for continuous software quality assurance.
- Experience in applying and adopting agile development processes (e.g., SAFE) and principles in large software projects and organizations.
· Ability to create scripts / tools in PowerShell, Perl, Python, C# .NET and similar languages for managing the infrastructure and task requirements in build/release pipeline.
- Good experience and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) programming skills (e.g., Terraform) to setup on-prem infrastructure.
- You are self-organized, proactive and bring about improvements in system.
- Strong communication skills and experience in an international team and international environment.
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Business fluent English in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Minimum 7 yrs of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- , defining, and implementing DevOps solutions, and working with continuous integration and/or continuous delivery systems.
- Experience working with multi-site global teams in an agile environment.
Education & Training:
· Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time